Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Spring Cleaning Planning with Evernote - Bathroom


Spring Cleaning Planning Icon
We’re past the midway point in the month of March, and this is the time of year when I start getting antsy to be outdoors. Unfortunately, it’s still extremely cold here, although the snow does seem to be starting to melt some. Yesterday the hubs was able to get outside with the kids and clean up the yard a bit since it was around 40 degrees. He got a bon fire going and burned some of the brush and branches that have either been trimmed, or fallen of its own accord. It’s kind of a huge embarrassing mess right now. Living in the suburbs, there’s a bit of pressure to have your yard looking presentable. Reason #2123432 why we don’t belong in the ‘burbs. Who has time to keep a clean yard with small kids, house work, homeschooling, volunteer work, homeschool co-ops, extra curricular activities and … oh yeah, trying to grow as much of our own food as possible. People! I belong in the country where a messy yard is not only acceptable, but kind of expected. But, this is where God has planted us. And so we will do the best we can. :)

The messy yard has me thinking about spring cleaning. We’re going on vacation at the end of next month, and I’d like to come home to a nice clean house (and yard), because when we get back, I’ll be diving right into gardening season (a few things will be planted before we leave, but mostly it’ll ramp up after we get back).

I use Evernote for a lot of my planning, including lesson plans, grocery lists, meal plans, garden notes, so I think I’ll use Evernote to plan a Spring Cleaning checklist for myself. My house is different from yours, so your Spring Cleaning may look slightly different, but I can post my checklists here in order to help spark your minds for your own homes. 
 
Spring Cleaning - Bathroom
So what about you? Doing any spring preparations?

2 comments:

  1. I've just discovered EverNote! It is so handy. I hadn't thought about using it like this, though. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy, thanks! I appreciate you stopping by and commenting. :)

    ReplyDelete